Advising for Study Abroad & Study Away - Fall 2021
Information coming soon for Fall 2021!
Study Abroad/Away Group Advising
Wednesdays, 12:30-1:30pm in Prothro 233 - no appointment needed, just show up!
One-on-One In-Person Advising (virtual appointments available by request)
IMPORTANT: Once you schedule an advising appointment, please complete this form 24 hours BEFORE your appointment time.
- Make an appointment with Meaghan Bellande, Assistant Director of Study Abroad HERE
- Make an appointment with Monya Lemery, Director of Study Abroad HERE
Location on Campus
- Charles & Elizabeth Prothro Center for Lifelong Learning (PRC) — Rooms 231 & 232
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, P.O. Box 770, Georgetown, TX 78627
Mailing Address for Couriers
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, Prothro Center - Room 232, 1001 East University Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626