Study Abroad Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester Study Abroad: March 1st
- Spring Semester Study Abroad: October 1st
- Summer Term Study Abroad: February 1st
Location on Campus
- Charles & Elizabeth Prothro Center for Lifelong Learning (Prothro Center) — Room 231, 232, 233, and 236
- Southwestern University, Office of Intercultural Learning, P.O. Box 770, Georgetown, TX 78627
Mailing Address for Couriers
- Southwestern University, Office of Intercultural Learning, Prothro Center - Room 232, 1001 East University Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626
Group Advising Session/ Information Session
Study Abroad Group Advising - November 5th 4:30-5:30pm in PRC 233
- Interested students can come and get the general information about study abroad. We will talk briefly about how financial aid works towards study abroad, what the process looks like, etc.
- Study Abroad Financial Aid Workshop - November 15th from 12:30-1:30pm in PRC 233
IMPORTANT: Once you schedule an advising appointment, please complete this form 24 hours BEFORE your appointment time.
To make a study abroad advising appointment for SUMMER or FALL 2020 with Meaghan Bellande, please click HERE.
To make a study abroad advising appointment for SUMMER or FALL 2020 with Dr. Sarah Brackmann, please click HERE.