Study Abroad Peer Mentor
Hi! My name is Phoebe Hamilton, and I am a Senior at Southwestern. I am a Communication major with a Spanish minor, and I transferred to SU my sophomore year. Spring of 2022, I studied in Salamanca, Spain, with API, and I am super excited to help others have the chance to experience Study Abroad as I did!
Study Abroad Lobby, Prothro 230
Advising for Study Abroad & Study Away - Fall 2022
Drop-In Peer Advising
Fridays, 10:00-11:30 AM, Study Abroad Lobby, Prothro 230 - no appointment needed!
Study Abroad/Away 101 Sessions
Wednesdays (every other week), 12:30-1:30pm in Prothro 233 - no appointment needed! See Events Calendar.
One-on-One In-Person Advising
IMPORTANT: Once you schedule an advising appointment, please login to Via with your Southwestern credentials and complete the short intake questions, at least 24 hours BEFORE your appointment time.
- Make an appointment with Sandra Hancock, Assistant Director of Study Abroad HERE
- Make an appointment with Monya Lemery, Director of Study Abroad HERE
- Make an appointment with Phoebe Hamilton, Study Abroad Peer Mentor HERE
Location on Campus
- Charles & Elizabeth Prothro Center for Lifelong Learning (PRC) — Rooms 231 & 232
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, P.O. Box 770, Georgetown, TX 78627
Mailing Address for Couriers
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, Prothro Center - Room 232, 1001 East University Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626