Study Abroad Peer Mentor
Hi! My name is Phoebe Hamilton, and I am a Senior at Southwestern. I am a Communication major with a Spanish minor, and I transferred to SU my sophomore year. Spring of 2022, I studied in Salamanca, Spain, with API, and I am super excited to help others have the chance to experience Study Abroad as I did!
Study Abroad Lobby, Prothro 230
Advising for Study Abroad & Study Away
Drop-In Peer Advising
Fridays, 10:00-11:30 AM, Study Abroad Lobby, Prothro 230 - no appointment needed!
Study Abroad/Away 101 Sessions
General advising sessions that are offered throughout the term - no appointment needed! See Events Calendar.
One-on-One In-Person Advising
IMPORTANT: Once you schedule an advising appointment, please login to Via with your Southwestern credentials and complete the short intake questions, at least 24 hours BEFORE your appointment time. If none of the times available work for your schedule send as an email to request an alternative time.
- Make an appointment with Sandra Hancock, Assistant Director of Study Abroad HERE
- Make an appointment with Monya Lemery, Director of Study Abroad HERE
- Make an appointment with Phoebe Hamilton, Study Abroad Peer Mentor HERE
Location on Campus
- Charles & Elizabeth Prothro Center for Lifelong Learning (PRC) — Rooms 231 & 232
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, P.O. Box 770, Georgetown, TX 78627
Mailing Address for Couriers
- Southwestern University, Office of Study Abroad & International Student Services, Prothro Center - Room 232, 1001 East University Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78626