Southwestern’s Office of Study Abroad and International Student Services takes a holistic approach to off-campus study by preparing and supporting students to live and learn in a new culture setting. Exposure to different ideas and perspectives is an integral part of the Southwestern Experience.
Adventure. Experiences. Ideas. Perspectives.
Welcome to the Office of Study Abroad and International Student Services at Southwestern University. Our office plays a dual role of advising current Southwestern students on study abroad opportunities and advising international students studying at Southwestern University.
Whether you know where you want to study or are open to new ideas, we invite you to learn more about our programs and talk with our staff, who can help you to determine which adventure is right for you. We have an on-site Resource Room full of helpful information, and can likely get you in touch with current students or alumni who studied in or near the same location.
- Amsterdam — Sexuality and Culture
- Granada — Advanced Spanish Language and Culture and International Marketing
- Switzerland — Sustainability in Switzerland
Click HERE to check out the Virtual Study Abroad Fair Website with videos, brochures, recordings of live sessions and helpful information.
Join us this Spring for Virtual/In-Person Group Advising!
Every Thursday 12:00-1:00pm CST via Google Meet or in Prothro 233
RSVP to attend in-person at email@example.com
Study Abroad Application Deadlines
- September 1st - Spring ISEP & Spring CHIP
- October 1st - Spring Program Providers & Spring NYA
- December 1st - SU Faculty-Led Summer Programs
- February 1st - Fall ISEP, Fall CHIP, Fall NYA, & Summer Program Providers
- March 1st - Fall Program Providers
Featured Alumni Stories
Southwestern graduate named Southwestern’s 18th Fulbright recipient in 18 years.Read Full Story
Study Abroad News
Southwestern University is pleased to offer the following faculty-led Study Abroad programs for 2021.READ FULL STORY