SOAR Summit Benefits
- A head start on securing internships—the most important factor for gaining employment after graduation
- A free four-course fine-dining meal plus all other meals during the summit
- Training on resume writing, interviewing, professional attire, business etiquette, and networking
- Automatic qualification to apply for internship funding (no additional workshop attendance needed)
- A tailored resume
- A personalized internship search plan
- Networking contacts (alumni etc.)
- Early access to return to campus at the end of winter break (no extra housing costs)*
- Swag: T-shirt, portfolio, bag, etc.
SOAR Summit Sponsors
- Red & Charline McCombs and the McCombs Family Foundation
- James “Rad” Conrad Weaver and Ashley Weaver
- Diane Gottsman, National Etiquette Expert and Founder of the Protocol School of Texas
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Georgetown Shirt Co.
- Minuteman Press of Georgetown
- Just Love Coffee
- McAlister’s Deli
- 309 Coffee
Presented by the award-winning Center for Career & Professional Development team along with a lineup of nationally renowned industry experts and Southwestern alumni, the SOAR Summit offers sophomores an immersive, two-day professional development conference to kick start their career exploration and the internship search process.