Presented by the award-winning Center for Career & Professional Development team along with a lineup of nationally renowned industry experts and Southwestern alumni, SOAR provides you
- A head start on securing internships—the most important factor for gaining employment after graduation
- A free four-course fine-dining meal plus all other meals during the summit
- Training on resume writing, interviewing, professional attire, business etiquette, and networking
- Automatic qualification to apply for internship funding (no additional workshop attendance needed)
- A tailored resume
- A personalized internship search plan
- Networking contacts (alumni etc.)
- Early access to return to campus at the end of winter break (no extra housing costs)*
- Swag: T-shirt, portfolio, bag, etc.
*Participating sophomores return to campus from holiday break and move into the residence halls beginning at noon, Thursday, January 9, 2020.