Tuition & Fees
Southwestern University graduates go on to become leaders and innovators in their careers and their lives. The cost of college is not simply a four year expense, but an investment into your future.
Full-Time Cost of Attendance
Below are the charts for the cost of attendance for a full-time student (12-19 credit hours per semester) at Southwestern for the 2021-22 and 2022-23 academic years.
|2022-23||LIVING ON CAMPUS first year student||LIVING on CAMPUS continuing student||LIVING OFF CAMPUS||LIVING AT HOME WITH PARENTS|
|Tuition and Fees||$48,450||$48,450||$48,450||$48,450|
|Books and Supplies||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300|
|Transportation, Personal and Misc.||$1,500||$1,500||$2,200||$2,310|
*Orientation Fee will be charged to all first-year and transfer students in their first term of enrollment at Southwestern. Transfer students will have the fee assessed whether they live on or off campus, and their Cost of Attendance will be adjusted to include the fee.
|2021-22||LIVING ON CAMPUS||LIVING OFF CAMPUS||LIVING AT HOME WITH PARENTS|
|Tuition and Fees||$46,800||$46,800||$46,800|
|Books and Supplies||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300|
|Transportation, Personal and Misc.||$1,420||$2,080||$2,190|
Note: All new students who have fewer than four full semesters in college are required to live on-campus.
- Tuition for fall and spring semesters
- Access to our training, mentoring and placement from our top-ranked Office of Career Services
- Admittance to athletic events and use of athletic facilities
- Tickets to fine arts events, lectures and concerts
- Guidance and advice in the Writing Center
- Cable TV, Wi-Fi and print services
- Weekly student life concerts, comedians and movies
- Support for campus-wide green initiatives
- 24-hour police protection
- Hundreds of student life programs and organizations
- Library and research services