Safety Policies & Risk Management Plan
Health & Safety Policy Documents
- Download Health and Safety Policy (pdf)
- It is our policy to actively promote and support the health and safety policy and all safety programs in order to prevent occupational injury, illness and financial loss to our institution.
- Download Risk Management Plan (pdf)
- Design, implement and monitor a comprehensive, dynamic, ongoing program to control or eliminate a wide range of campus related occupational health and safety risks.
- Download Safety Audit Plan
- A description of the process to help reduce the risk of illness, accidents/injuries and improve participation in safety programs.
- This process is also used to improve regulatory compliance.
- Download Safety Program Summary (pdf)
- A summary of the Safety Program, in flow chart form.
Certificates of Insurance
- Download Process to obtain a COI on behalf of a 3rd Party .
- This process is only used to help a 3rd party (vendor, performer, group) secure a certificate of liability insurance when they are not able to provide their own COI. It is used for Southwestern events with 3rd parties or for 3rd party camps/groups renting.
- Download Request for SU Certificate of Liability Insurance .
- This is used to produce a Southwestern University certificate of liability insurance when requested by another facility (athletic teams playing at an off-campus facility) or by a lease agent or when SU rents a space from an outside organization.