Safety Policies & Risk Management Plan
Health & Safety Policy Documents
Download Health and Safety Policy (pdf)
- It is our policy to actively promote and support the health and safety policy and all safety programs in order to prevent occupational injury, illness and financial loss to our institution.
Download Risk Management Plan (pdf)
- Design, implement and monitor a comprehensive, dynamic, ongoing program to control or eliminate a wide range of campus related occupational health and safety risks.
Download Safety Audit Plan
- A description of the process to help reduce the risk of illness, accidents/injuries and improve participation in safety programs.
- This process is also used to improve regulatory compliance.
Download Safety Program Summary (pdf)
- A summary of the Safety Program, in flow chart form.
Certificates of Insurance
Download Process to obtain a COI on behalf of a 3rd Party.
- This process is only used to help a 3rd party (vendor, performer, group) secure a certificate of liability insurance when they are not able to provide their own COI. It is used for Southwestern events with 3rd parties or for 3rd party camps/groups renting.
Download Request for SU Certificate of Liability Insurance.
- This is used to produce a Southwestern University certificate of liability insurance when requested by another facility (athletic teams playing at an off-campus facility) or by a lease agent or when SU rents a space from an outside organization.