About the Card
The Southwestern University Pirate Card is the convenient, cashless way to pay on campus. As a prepaid, stored-value account you’ll use it for whatever you need, whenever you need it. The Pirate Card has you covered, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So forget about carrying cash, checks, ATM or other cards. You’ve got the Pirate Card. You’ve got the way to pay.
It’s Your Official School ID
The Pirate Card is your access to the Robertson Center and the Smith Library Center. It’s your dining card if you have a dining plan.
It’s Your Way To Pay
The Pirate Card includes a declining balance (debit account) feature called Pirate Buc$. As a form of payment Pirate Buc$ will allow you to pay for meals, goods and services and much, much more. It’s the way to pay for almost everything you need on campus.
It’s the Pirate Card, and when you’ve got it you’ve got your key to campus life at Southwestern University.
- Easy. No need to carry cash, checks, ATM, or other cards.
- Automatic. Balances roll over each term/year - no need to renew.
- Debt Free. Not a credit card - no ugly debts. When you buy, you own, not owe.
- Local. Your parents feel comfortable making deposits knowing you can only spend on campus and approved off-campus vendors.
- Safe. If your Pirate Card is ever lost or stolen simply notify the Southwestern University InfoDesk and we’ll deactivate your old card and transfer any balances to a new card. After hours or away from campus? You can deactivate your card via the Web at http://piratecard.southwestern.edu.