About the Card
The Pirate Card is your key to campus life at Southwestern University. It’s your ID, key, and money all wrapped into one. It has you covered, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It’s Your Official School ID
The Pirate Card is your access to the Robertson Center and the Smith Library Center. It’s your dining card if you have a dining plan.
It’s Your Way To Pay
The Pirate Card offers Pirate Buc$, a convenient and cashless way to pay on campus. As a prepaid, stored-value account you can use Pirate Buc$ to pay for meals, goods, services, and much more. It’s the way to pay for almost everything you need on campus. You can forget about carrying cash, credit cards, or debit cards. You’ve got the Pirate Card. You’ve got the way to pay.
All in One
It’s the Pirate Card, and when you’ve got it you’ve got your key to campus life at Southwestern University.
- Easy. No need to carry cash, credit cards, or debit cards.
- Automatic. Balances roll over each term/year - no need to renew.
- Debt Free. Not a credit card - no ugly debts. When you buy, you own, not owe.
- Local. Your parents feel comfortable making deposits knowing that you’ll get access to resources on campus.
- Safe. If your Pirate Card is ever lost or stolen simply notify the Southwestern University InfoDesk and we’ll deactivate your old card and transfer any balances to a new card. After hours or away from campus? You can deactivate your card via the Web at piratecard.southwestern.edu.