To meet the requirements of the MOSAIC program, students are expected to fulfill several key components. These requirements aim to ensure comprehensive involvement and diverse learning opportunities.
- Attend Sprog, either in-person or e-Sprog, and Welcome Week
Complete 12 experiences each year, consisting of 2 experiences in each MOSAIC category (see experience options):
- 2 Membership experiences
- 2 Opportunity experiences
- 2 Self-Awareness experiences
- 2 Adventure experiences
- 2 Inclusion experiences
- 2 Community experiences
- Complete semesterly personal reflections (4 total)
- Make Your MOSAIC (creative project) and present at the MOSAIC Symposium at the end of your two-year experience
To opt-in to MOSAIC, join our Google Classroom and complete the intake form.