Tiktok Social Media Internship
The Office of Marketing and Communications is seeking a motivated, resourceful, and tech-savvy student to serve as a social media intern with a focus on Tiktok content creation.
The intern will work directly with Marketing and Communications to strategize, craft, and execute content for all social media platforms, focusing strongly on Tiktok. Applicants should have a high level of experience with social media channels, a demonstrated writing ability, organizational skills, the ability to work as part of a team and solo, and creativity to spare.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communication staff to understand how and what we communicate to reach our primary audiences (prospective students/parents, alums, and the on-campus community).
- Conceptualize, create and publish weekly content (combining original text and images as well as text, pictures, and videos provided by the Marketing and Communication team) that enhances affinity for Southwestern, shares stories of our community’s successes, build meaningful connections, and encourages engagement.
- Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences on each social media account platform.
- Work with the Digital Media Coordinator to produce and publish Tiktok content weekly that is on trend and creative.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
- Monitor analytics with the Digital Media Coordinator to identify viable ideas.
2023 Spring Semester Intern
- Interns are required to work 10 hours per week and will be paid $10 per hour.
- Start Work Date: TBD date this Spring
Please contact Leslie Peterson at Petersonl@southwestern.edu if you have further questions.