Night Custodian (2 positions)
Closing Date: when filled
Southwestern University is currently accepting applications for two Night Custodians, which are available for immediate hire. This is a year-round, full-time position and the work schedule will be Monday – Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
Successful applicant will meet the following job requirements:
- Familiarity with institutional custodial equipment and cleaning techniques for residential and/or commercial buildings.
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work under limited supervision with availability for overtime as necessary.
- A stable work history with the ability to provide work-related references, have no felony convictions.
- Ability to provide documents establishing identity and employment eligibility in the United States
- Previous work-related experience (preferred).
Southwestern University offers competitive salary and benefits including health, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, 15-paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, tuition assistance, access to athletic facilities, free parking and discounted meal rates. Southwestern University is a selective, undergraduate institution committed to a broad-based liberal arts, sciences, and fine arts education. Southwestern University is deeply committed to fostering a diverse educational environment and especially encourages applications from members of groups traditionally under-represented in academia. For information concerning the University, visit our Web site at www.southwestern.edu.
Applications may be obtained from our website: www.southwestern.edu/human-resources/job-opportunities/ and returned to Southwestern University, Office of Human Resources, Cullen Building, at the corner of University and Maple Avenue, Georgetown, TX or emailed to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please no third-party submissions. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of the University’s Background Check Policy process. Southwestern University is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F