Returning to Campus for Spring Semester
Remote or in-person status
- If you are fully remote for spring 2021, you do not need to read any further.
- If you want to switch from in-person to fully remote status, please contact David Seiler (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Center for Academic Success.
- If you want to switch from remote to in-person status, please contact both David Seiler (email@example.com) and the Health Center (512.863.1252).
Moving on campus
The residence halls will open on Friday, January 15 at 10:00 a.m.
- Upper-division students may move in anytime after the halls open without an appointment. Please make sure to wear your mask and continue practicing physical distancing. Housing will be sending you more detailed information about move-in soon.
- First-year students must choose a move-in appointment here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904084BAEA823A1FF2-spring. You will have a one-hour block to move into your room. Please make sure to wear your mask and continue practicing social distancing.
Up to two guests may help you move in for the spring semester. Each guest must wear a mask at all times while on campus. Please keep the door to your room closed and limit their time in your room to one hour.
Sodexo will open for lunch on Friday, January 15.
If you need further help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, please remember that all students are asked to self-quarantine (avoid all nonessential travel and activity) for 14 days before returning to campus:
- If you are returning to campus on January 17 or earlier, your self-quarantine should begin on January 3 or earlier.
- If you are returning to campus on January 18, your self-quarantine should begin on January 4.
- If you are returning to campus on January 19, your self-quarantine should begin on January 5.