Wrapping up the Spring Semester
All of us in Smith Library Center miss seeing you and hope to see you return whenever it becomes possible. Congratulations to those graduating, and we are eager to celebrate with you at Homecoming 2020.
- If you are near campus and want to return library items, please place them in the exterior book drop facing the Fine Arts Building.
- Overdue and lost fines will not be charged on items checked out during this semester even though you will receive an automated notice. Lost item charges will be assessed in the Fall for any items not returned at that point.
- For those planning to return to campus in the Fall, you can hold onto library items until your return. Seniors may wait until the delayed graduation ceremony in October.
- For those not returning after the conclusion of this semester, please either return library items in the exterior book drop facing the Fine Arts Building, or contact Jean Whewell by email or phone 512-863-1635 to arrange for shipment of library items to the campus. We will arrange prepaid shipment when the value of the items makes it cost effective.
- If you have audiovisual equipment, fragile material, or a laptop, please contact Jean Whewell email@example.com for library issued machines. Contact the Infodesk for IT issued machines at 512-819-7333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that library staff are working remotely at this time. Please direct questions to the email addresses above.