Cat Partners relies almost entirely on donations to cover the cost of medical care for the cats, including spay/neutering, shots, testing for disease, dental surgery, emergency surgery, medications.
- To donate to Cat Partners, visit southwestern.edu/makeagift.
- In the designation, select “Other.”
- Then type “Cat Partners” in the “Where would you like to direct your gift?” field.
- Cat Partners accepts food donations as long as the items are unopened and unexpired.
- Our campus cats official dry food is IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food.
- Donations can be dropped off in Mood-Bridwell Hall on the first floor by office 110.