Dorothy Lord Center
An upper-class coed apartment complex located on the west side of campus, the Dorothy Manning Lord Center houses approximately 60 residents and 2 student staff members in apartment-style housing.
Each student is provided a private bedroom and bathroom and shares a common living area with a roommate. A full kitchen makes the DLC a popular complex on campus. All apartments come furnished. The DLC Community Building contains a TV, DVD player, refrigerator, sink, and a meeting/study area.
The Dorothy Manning Lord Residential Center, dedicated in 2007, includes three residence halls: The Eddy C. Scurlock-Edward A. Clark Hall, The Genevieve Britt Caldwell Hall, and The Frank and Louise Britt Carvey Hall.
The university provides each resident in the Dorothy Manning Lord Residential Center with:
- Bed (full size) (81”x56”)
- Desk (49”x24”)
- Desk Chair (22”x20”)
- Chest of Drawers (30”x24”)
- Couch (shared by roommates) (80”x42”)
- Chair (shared by roommates) (40”x32”)
- Coffee Table (shared by roommates) (42”x22”)
- Side Table (shared by roommates) (26”x22”)
- Two Bar Stools (shared by roommates)
DLC Staff (’18-’19)
Markell, Head RA Taylor, RA
Building 1 Building 2 and 3