Get Help Now
- Visit the Library InfoDesk during Library hours.
- Call the Library InfoDesk at 512-863-1563
At the InfoDesk, You Can:
- ask for research assistance from a librarian
- check out books, dry erase kits, equipment, and Reserve items
- pick up your Get It! (Interlibrary Loan) items
- get help with printing in the library, borrow AV equipment
The Infodesk can help with any and all library-related questions.
Calling the Library Infodesk
Call (512) 863-1563 to report issues. Staff can also generate tickets while on the phone or direct callers to the relevant librarian or staff member.
Emailing a Request
Email firstname.lastname@example.org . As with a help ticket, providing as much detail as you can will help InfoDesk library staff respond quickly and efficiently.
Visiting in Person
Faculty, students and staff may visit the InfoDesk during regular library hours.
Typical hours of operation during normal semester times:
1:00 PM to Midnight
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM to Midnight
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Refer to the main library hours for holidays and other times the library will be closed.
If no one is at the InfoDesk, please send an email to email@example.com and a ticket will be generated to the library staff.