How To Submit Your Thesis To the Library
Congratulations on finishing your Thesis!
The Library keeps a digital copy of your thesis in our online repository, SU Scholar , and a print copy in the library’s main collection. We can provide you one (1) professionally-bound print copy to keep at no charge, if you would like one.
To add your thesis to the library’s collection, you need to provide a digital copy of:
1. Your completed thesis.
2. The Signature page.
3. A signed Faculty Consent Form . (Print this form and get the faculty signature.)
4. To send you a personal hardbound copy of your thesis, we need:
- Your full name.
- Your post-graduation mailing address.
- Your phone number in case we need to reach you.
5. A signed digital consent form .
Please contact the InfoDesk if you have any problems or questions.
Digital copies should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your thesis and all required forms and information by June 30th.
For questions about your theses and binding, contact Special Collections.