How To Submit Your Thesis To the Library
Congratulations on finishing your Thesis!
The Library keeps a digital copy of your thesis in our online repository, SU Scholar , and a print copy in the library’s main collection. We can provide you one (1) professionally-bound print copy to keep at no charge, if you would like one.
To add your thesis to the library’s collection, you need to provide either a digital or a print copy of:
1. Your completed thesis.
2. The Signature page.
3. A signed Faculty Consent Form . (Print this form and get the faculty signature.)
4. To send you a personal hardbound copy of your thesis, we need:
- Your full name.
- Your post-graduation mailing address.
- Your phone number in case we need to reach you.
5. A signed digital consent form .
Please contact the InfoDesk if you have any problems or questions.
Digital copies should be submitted to email@example.com .
Print copies may be left at the InfoDesk in the Library or mailed to:
Smith Library Center
Attn: Debi Flummer
1001 E. University Avenue
Georgetown, TX 78627
Please submit your thesis and all required forms and information by June 30th.
For questions about your theses and binding, contact Debi Flummer .