Pirate Cards are created upon request at the Infodesk. They will confirm your identity, take your photo, and create your Pirate Card on the spot.
A Pirate Card can be used:
- As your library card
- To pay Library fees
- To purchase food at The Commons or The Cove
- To open doors after-hours
- As a form of identification
You can check your Pirate Bucks balance:
- in the business office
- at the fill station in the periodicals section of the library
- at the fill station in McCombs near the Cove entrance
If you have a lost or broken Pirate Card, it can be replaced at the Infodesk. Lost or broken cards incur a $20 replacement fee. Pirate Cards that don’t function due to normal wear-and-tear can be replaced at no cost.
Faculty/staff dependents are eligible to receive Pirate Cards and all their benefits. You can request a Pirate Card for your dependent by submitting a Pirate Card Dependent Form.