Dimensions of Diversity Certificate Program
Join the Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) Center on a 5-week series tackling social inequality within organizations. We will introduce different dimensions of diversity and inclusion and will discuss how to address systemic forms of social inequities.
(1) Participants will gain a better understanding of systematic racism.
(2) Participants will gain a better understanding of different dimensions of diversity and their implications.
(3) Participants will be provided resources to expand their learning outside of the classroom to enhance their professional development and cultural intelligence.
(4) Participants will gain a better understanding of connection to service through the lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion and explore more ways on how to be intentional.
Participants are expected to attend all meetings and to be active participants. If you must miss a class for any reason, please notify the instructors via email. To receive the certificate of completion,
participants must attend all 5 meetings in the session: No exceptions.
To receive the certificate of completion, participants must complete the following
(1) Assigned readings before class
(3) Surveys and assessments
Dimensions of Diversity: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certificate Program Dates:
Tuesdays 9/6, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4
Seats are limited so register today!