The InfoDesk is your one-stop service point in Smith Library Center.
Get Help Now
- Call the InfoDesk at 512-863-1563
- If the library is open, visit in person
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the InfoDesk, You Can:
- get help with printing, finding books, etc.
- ask for research assistance from a librarian
- check out books, dry erase kits, equipment, and Reserve items
- pick up your Get It! (Interlibrary Loan) items
The Infodesk can help with any and all library-related questions.
Calling the Library Infodesk
Call (512) 863-1563 to report issues. Staff can also generate tickets while on the phone or direct callers to the relevant librarian or staff member.
Emailing a Request
Email email@example.com . As with a help ticket, providing as much detail as you can will help InfoDesk library staff respond quickly and efficiently.
Visiting in Person
Faculty, students and staff may visit the InfoDesk during regular library hours.
Typical hours of operation during normal semester times:
1:00 PM to Midnight
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM to Midnight
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Refer to the main library hours for holidays and other times the library will be closed.
If no one is at the InfoDesk, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticket will be generated to the library staff.