Thank you for your interest in employment at Southwestern University. Available positions are listed below and are updated as changes occur.
Applications/Resumes are accepted for current openings only. Southwestern University does not keep resumes on file.
- Follow the directions in each ad for submitting your application/resume.
- This institution is using Interfolio’s ByCommittee to conduct most searches. Applicants receive a free Dossier account and can send all application materials, including confidential letters of recommendation, free of charge.
- Generally, once the resumes are reviewed, prospective qualified candidates are contacted directly to schedule an interview.
- This process could take several weeks or just a few days. You will be contacted directly by the hiring department if an interview is desired.
- When the Human Resources Department is notified that a candidate has been selected to fill the position, the web-site will be updated immediately.
- If you are not contacted about the position for which you applied, you may resubmit your application/resume for other open positions for which you may be qualified.
Available Job Openings
Southwestern University is a selective, undergraduate institution committed to a broad-based liberal arts, sciences, and fine arts education. Southwestern currently enrolls approximately 1,500 students and maintains a student to faculty ratio of 12 : 1. In addition to a number of other national organizations, Southwestern University is a member of two consortia of liberal arts colleges, the Associated Colleges of the South and the Annapolis Group. Located in Georgetown, Texas, 28 miles north of downtown Austin, Southwestern is affiliated with The United Methodist Church. Southwestern University is committed to fostering a diverse education environment and encourages applications from members of groups traditionally under-represented in academia.