Who Do I Contact in HR For...
Although any Human Resources employee can assist you when you call or come by, we’ve put together this brief list of who to contact for specific items. Please keep this list handy and refer to it when you have a question. Thanks! The HR Staff.
Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Policy development and interpretation
- Labor & employment law compliance
- Employee relations issues
- Requests for and questions about Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) for faculty
- Compensation issues
Human Resources Generalist
- Personnel Action Forms (PAR) for employee actions and New Hires
- Annual evaluations
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Interfolio - Applications and resumes
HR Analyst and Sr. HR Generalist
- Questions about the TIAA regular and supplemental retirement plans.
- Human Resources reporting & data
- Organizational charts
- Human Resources website
- Questions regarding benefits/insurance: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life, long term disability claims, replacement ID cards, etc…
- Requests for and questions about Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) for non-exempt and exempt staff employees.
- Questions about the Wellness Program
- Worker’s Compensation coordination and reporting
Sr. Human Resource Assistant
- Main point of contact for Human Resources
- Employee / Camp Volunteer online training
- Request to fill form (RTF)
- Posting an open position
- Staff Service Years Recognition Event