Refer a prospective student that you know.
Engage a prospective student or family by:
- sharing your own Southwestern Experience
- sharing a link to our website, or
- sharing the university’s admission materials.
Purchase a copy of the book, Colleges that Change Lives and give it to a prospective student or parent
Join the SURV Program and volunteer to:
- write a note to a prospective student or parent
- represent Southwestern at a college fair in your area
Be a guest speaker at:
- Career Services events (on campus or regional events)
- A class on campus or participate in a panel discussion hosted by an academic department
Partner with the Center for Career and Professional Development:
- Serve as a presenter, panelist or mentor at various events such as Career Connections BBQ, Careers in… , or Senior Surge
- Sponsor an internship
- Allow a student to shadow you at work through the Experience Externships! Program
- Mentor a student – offer to be a networking contact for students and recent graduates
Volunteer on campus with University Relations
- Welcome new families at Parent Orientation
- Volunteer to work at Homecoming
- Join The Association of Alumni and Friends group on LinkedIn!
For more information on how you can participate in any of these volunteer activities, please contact:
Grace Pyka, Senior Associate Director of Alumni and Parent Relations