GOLD & Young Alumni
Become a member of the Tower Society!
Southwestern’s Tower Society recognizes top alumni donors who have graduated in the past ten years (up to the current fiscal year’s 10th reunion class). The Tower Society is named in recognition of the annual tradition where graduating seniors sign the stone walls of the Cullen Tower and honors donors who make annual gifts to support the university. Members of the senior class join the Tower Society for the first time by participating in this historic tradition.
What qualifies you as a Tower Society member?
Tower Society Benefits:
- Be part of ensuring that the Southwestern Experience continues for future generations
- Recognition in the Commencement program in your Senior year
- Invitation to the “Tower Mixer” with local alumni in the Spring of your Senior year
- Add your name to the Cullen Tower during a Senior or Alumni Tower Day
- Receive the Southwestern magazine twice a year
- Recognition at Homecoming
- Special notifications of campus events such as the Shilling Lecture and Brown Symposium with reserved seating and invitations to “Donors Only” receptions
Four ways to give:
Make a gift through our online form.
Call Lauren Light, associate director of annual giving, at 512-819-7902.
Send your check (payable to Southwestern University) or credit card information to:
Office of Annual Giving
P.O. Box 770
Georgetown, Texas 78627
A recurring monthly gift is an easy and affordable way to make your gift of support to Southwestern. On a day of the month that you specify, a certain amount can be charged to your credit or debit card. To sign up for monthly giving, call Lauren Light, associate director of annual giving, at 512-819-7902 or use our online form.