Need a Notary Public?
These staff members can provide Notary services to the SU community. Always call in advance to see if they will be available. (It takes time to notarize, so dropping in a few minutes before lunch, or right before 5 are not convenient times.) Choose the Notary nearest to you.
Cullen Administration Building
Latoya Jenkins, Finance and Administration Office, CB, ext. 1472
Barbara Jean, Office of the Dean of the Faculty, CB, ext. 1567
Tafi LaDuque, Human Resources Office, CB, ext. 1435
Susan Lamb, Office of the Dean of the Faculty, CB, ext. 1510
Wilhelmina Cullen Admission Center
Melynda Stiles, Admission Office, ext. 1202
A. Frank Smith Library / by the Computer Lab
Annette Witherspoon, Campus Telephone Operator, beside the Computer Lab in Library, ext. 0
After hours and by appointment ONLY between 5 pm and 10 pm
SUPD / Field House
Tina Bach, SUPD, ext. 1657
Dana Luna, Center for Career and Professional Development, ext. 1346
- Always call or email in advance to schedule a time.
- Bring your Driver’s License or passport for I.D.
- DO NOT SIGN the documents until you are in the presence of the notary who must witness your signature. Please do complete all other blank on the form before visiting the notary.
- Leave the bottom (notary section) blank.
- Thank your Notary Public staff member for taking the time to help you.