The Office of Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship facilitates a variety of ways that faculty can engage and develop as teacher-scholars.
- Faculty conferences focused on teaching, scholarship, and career development
- Learning communities and reading groups
- Writing and research groups
- Workshops, panels, and discussions
- New faculty orientations and programs
- Mentoring and peer faculty development through the Faculty Support Network
- Programs that support undergraduate research and collaboration with faculty.
- Guides and resources
The Office also connects Southwestern faculty to programs available to them through the following organizations: