The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness provides and coordinates information utilized for Southwestern University decision-making, reporting, assessment, and accreditation. On this page you will find links to Facts & Figures and Survey & Data Reports for student, faculty and alumni.
FACTS & FIGURES
Institutions of higher education provide a common data set to those who are seeking information, thus reducing the reporting burden. The Common Data Set includes information on a college’s enrollment, library holdings, housing, tuition, financial aid, class size and degrees conferred. (updated 05/2018)
A single-page report with information about students enrolled. (updated 11/2018)
A two-page historical profile of first-year students at the University with respect to academic performance, standardized testing, minority representation, financial aid distribution, and geographic distribution. These data are generated by the Office of Admission. (updated 10/2018)
Historical profiles of the enrollment counts and persistence percentages of students by entering first-year and transfer cohort. (updated 10/2018)
By First Year Cohort: Historical profile by first-year cohort of the number and percentage of students who graduate. (updated 10/2018)
- By Transfer Cohort: Historical profile by transfer cohort of the number and percentage of students who graduate. (updated 10/2018)
- By Gender or Race/Ethnicity: Graduation rates by gender or race/ethnicity and first-year cohort. (updated 11/2018)
Graduation and Retention
Historical profile by first-year cohort of the four-year, six-year, and eight-year graduation rates, 1st-2nd semester, 1st-2nd year, and 1st-3rd year retention rates, and current percentage still enrolled, graduated, and graduated+still enrolled. FY03 - FY18.
- 4, 6, 8 Year Graduation, Current Graduation/Enrollment Table
- 1st-2nd semester, 1st-2nd year, 1st-3rd year Retention Table
- Historical profile of the number of degrees conferred by degree type as well as various tables detailing the number of degrees conferred by both first and second majors. (updated 6/2018)
- List of majors and minors with the corresponding Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) code.
The EADA Report discloses athletic program participation rates and financial support data for a 12-month period and should be made available to students, prospective students and the public. (updated 10/2018)