The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness provides and coordinates information utilized for Southwestern University decision-making, reporting, assessment, and accreditation. On this page you will find links to Facts & Figures and Survey & Data Reports for student, faculty and alumni.
FACTS & FIGURES
Institutions of higher education provide a common data set to those who are seeking information, thus reducing the reporting burden. The Common Data Set includes information on a college’s enrollment, library holdings, housing, tuition, financial aid, class size and degrees conferred. (updated 12/2018)
A single-page report with information about students enrolled. (updated 11/2018)
A two-page historical profile of first-year students at the University with respect to academic performance, standardized testing, minority representation, financial aid distribution, and geographic distribution. These data are generated by the Office of Admission. (updated 4/2019)
Historical profiles of the enrollment counts and persistence percentages of students by entering first-year and transfer cohort. (updated 02/2019)
By First Year Cohort : Historical profile by first-year cohort of the number and percentage of students who graduate. (updated 02/2019)
- By Transfer Cohort : Historical profile by transfer cohort of the number and percentage of students who graduate. (updated 02/2019)
- By Gender or Race/Ethnicity : Graduation rates by gender or race/ethnicity and first-year cohort. (updated 11/2018)
Graduation and Retention
Historical profile by first-year cohort of the four-year, six-year, and eight-year graduation rates, 1st-2nd semester, 1st-2nd year, and 1st-3rd year retention rates, and current percentage still enrolled, graduated, and graduated+still enrolled. FY03 - FY18.
- 4, 6, 8 Year Graduation, Current Graduation/Enrollment Table
- 1st-2nd semester, 1st-2nd year, 1st-3rd year Retention Table
- Historical profile of the number of degrees conferred by degree type as well as various tables detailing the number of degrees conferred by both first and second majors. (updated 6/2018)
- List of majors and minor with the corresponding Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) code. (updated 12/2018)
The EADA Report discloses athletic program participation rates and financial support data for a 12-month period and should be made available to students, prospective students and the public. (updated 10/2018)