Administrative Assessment is a systematic and ongoing method of gathering, analyzing and using information from measured outcomes to improve both the administrative support services and the academic and students services offered by Southwestern.
Administrative assessment identifies program outcomes, measures whether the office/program is achieving these outcomes, and provides steps for improvement based on the results of data. The purpose of administrative assessment is to improve the quality of the support services available to students, faculty, and staff.
Please send in your 2021-22 Administrative Assessment Report Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Word Template
- Administrative Assessment Guiding Principles
- Training Slides - Summer 2022
- Training Video - Summer 2022
- Training Slides - Summer 2021
- Administrative Assessment Rubric Examples
Committee Member for 2021-22 include:
- Natasha Williams, Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Megan Frisque, Associate Vice President for Alumni and Parent Relations
- Scott Sandoval, Director of Transfer Recruitment
- Shelley Story, Dean of Students
- Alexia Riggs, Director of the A. Frank Smith, Jr. Library Center
- Kristen Paxson, Marketing Operations Manager
- Sarah Brackmann, Senior Director of Integrative and Community-Engaged Learning
- Sally Volling, Tax Accountant
Previous years’ reports can be found here