Academic Assessment is the systematic and ongoing method of gathering, analyzing and using information from measured outcomes to improve student learning.
Academic assessment identifies the student learning outcomes, measures whether the department is achieving the student learning outcomes, and provides steps for improvement based on the results of data. The purpose of academic assessment is to improve the quality of educational programs by improving student learning.
Please send in your 2020-21 Department/Program Assessment by Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- Word Template
- Academic Assessment Guiding Principles
- Training PowerPoint - Spring 2020
- Academic Assessment Rubric Examples
- Training PowerPoint - Spring 2019
- Training Examples - Spring 2019
The current members of the Academic Assessment Committee can be found here
Previous year reports can be found here