Work Order Request
You can submit and track Physical Plant Work Requests using SCHOOLDUDE from any device with a web browser. At this time, SCHOOLDUDE is the only place to submit work order requests to the SU Physical Plant — only emergencies should be submitted by telephone and followed-up with a work order to schooldude. This page details the registration process and how to submit a work request through SCHOOLDUDE.
Quick Step Guide for Requesters
- Open your Internet Browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) and go to or click on the following link: http://www.myschoolbuilding.com/myschoolbuilding
(Note: Please read the following instructions below before accessing SCHOOLDUDE)
- Schooldude has made a recent change for requesters. All requesters will be required to have a username and password to submit a work order. Note: The submittal password provided below is different than your user password for logging in.
- If this is the first time to submit a work order you will need to click on the link on the bottom of the page “Never Submitted a Request? Register Here”. This is a one-time registration to enter your information and get a username and password. The account number when registering is 184216944.
- If you have entered a work order previously (before the username and password was required), hit the “Forgot Password” which will guide you through the steps of setting up your username and password.
- Pay special attention to Step 9:Type in the submittal password: sufixit - This is required EVERY TIME you submit a request. It is NOT your SU ID password or your User Password for logging in.
NOTE: ANY FIELD MARKED WITH A RED BOXED CHECK MARK IS A REQUIRED FIELD TO SUBMIT THE REQUEST
Step 1: Initial fields on the form will be pre-populated with information associated with your e-mail address. Enter any fields that have a red box if not automatically filled in.
Step 2: Location: Click on the drop-down box and highlight the location.
Building: Click on the binoculars to have a search box to find the room.
Area/Room Number: Put the room number or area in this box (Examples: Elevator, Hallway, etc.)
Area: Click on the drop-down box and select appropriate area.
Step 3: Select the icon that best describes your problem.
Step 4: Enter a detailed description of the problem.
Step 5: Enter the best time for a technician to arrive, if one is available.
Step 6: Click on drop down box to select a purpose code if available.
Step 7: Enter the requested completion date by clicking on the little calendar box to select the date.
Step 8: Attach a file if necessary.
Step 9: Enter the submittal password: sufixit. You must use this password every time you submit a request. Do not use your SUeID password!)
Step 10: Click SUBMIT to enter the work request.
After you click SUBMIT, the screen will refresh and go to the “My Request” Tab of your account.
On this screen you will see up to date information on your request including the status, work order number and action taken notes. You can search for work order requests by entering a keyword in the Search box and clicking on GO.
Click on the “Maint Request” Tab to input a new request.
If you need assistance with the work order process contact Facilities Management at 512.863.1914.