Your One Stop Shop For All Your Graduation Needs!
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 | 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Tie Up Loose Ends
We know you’re busy this time of year, so the Graduation Fair is a chance for you to take care of your Commencement needs in one place.
- Reserve Commencement tickets (Registration begins March 2nd at 10 a.m.)
- Order your cap and gown (Registration begins March 2nd at 10 a.m.)
- Purchase your graduation announcements.
- Meet with the Center for Career & Professional Development
- Get your professional headshot taken.
- Learn how (and when) to migrate your @southwestern.edu email and Google apps to your alumni email account.
- Discover ways to “Be Southwestern” as an alumnus/a and stay connected using PirateConnect.
- Make your senior gift .
- Register for door prizes.
The Ultimate Grad Giveaway
The Ultimate Grad Giveaway winner will be announced the morning of March 2 prior to Grad Fair. Every senior is automatically entered to win this giveaway but you can receive three additional entries by making your senior gift by March 1. Remember you can give to any area(s) of campus that you love such as your academic departments, student organizations, athletic teams, Pirate Bikes, the Class of 2021 Scholarship, and endless other areas. Give to what matters most to you!
- $100 Monument/El Mon gift card
- Free cap and gown rental
- One-night stay at the Sheraton on Friday, May 7 (the day before graduation
- Reserved parking & seating at commencement
- And more!