Your One Stop Shop For All Your Graduation Needs!
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 | 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. | Jake And Jane Schrum Center, Cullen Building, 2nd Floor
Tie Up Loose Ends
We know you’re busy this time of year, so the Graduation Fair is a chance for you to take care of your Commencement needs in one place.
- Reserve Commencement tickets (Spring 2020).
- Order your cap and gown (Spring 2020)
- Purchase your graduation announcements.
- Meet with the Center for Career & Professional Development
- Get your professional headshot taken.
- Learn how (and when) to migrate your @southwestern.edu email and Google apps to your alumni email account.
- Discover ways to “Be Southwestern” as an alumnus/a and stay connected using PirateConnect.
- Register for door prizes - including a new Pirate Bike.
The Ultimate Grad Giveaway
Make your senior gift! All seniors who have made their senior gift by midnight on March 2 will be entered into the drawing for The Ultimate Grad Giveaway which includes free commencement robe rental, four additional tickets for commencement, reserved seating and parking at commencement, $100 Monument/El Mon gift card, and more. Come to the check-in table at Grad Fair on March 3 to see if you won.
Senior Social at the Bistro at Lark & Owl
Following Grad Fair on March 3, join your classmates at the Bistro at Lark and Owl (behind Monument Cafe) for a Senior Social 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. There will be snacks, special pricing for seniors, and chances to win more door prizes!