Your One Stop Shop For All Your Graduation Needs!
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 | 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Tie Up Loose Ends
We know you’re busy this time of year, so the Graduation Fair is a chance for you to take care of your Commencement needs in one place.
- Order your cap and gown (online orders begin on February 28 at 10 a.m.)
- Purchase your graduation announcements.
- Meet with the Center for Career & Professional Development
- Learn how (and when) to migrate your @southwestern.edu email and Google apps to your alumni email account.
- Discover ways to “Be Southwestern” as an alumnus/a and stay connected using PirateConnect.
- Make your senior gift.
- Register for door prizes.
The Ultimate Grad Giveaway
The Ultimate Grad Giveaway winner will be announced the morning of February 28 prior to Grad Fair. Every senior is automatically entered to win this giveaway but you can receive five additional entries by making your senior gift by September 14. Remember you can give to any area(s) of campus that you love such as your academic departments, student organizations, athletic teams, Pirate Bikes, the Class of 2023 Scholarship, and endless other areas. Give to what matters most to you!
- $100 Monument/El Mon gift card
- Free cap and gown rental
- One-night stay at the Sheraton for Friday, May 12 or Saturday, May 13
- Reserved parking & seating at commencement
- And more!