Class Of 2019 - Southwestern Seniors (#su19)
As you prepare to graduate from Southwestern University, we hope you take a few minutes to explore the opportunities that await you once you formally become a member of the Southwestern University Alumni Association. If you have specific questions about what you need to do in preparation for your graduation, please visit the Commencement website.
The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations partners with other campus departments to ensure that you have a seamless experience during your senior year.
Mark Your Calendar
- Senior Kickoff at George’s on the Town (September 13, 2018)
- Senior Social at Uptown Social (October 16, 2018)
- Homecoming 2018 (October 26-28, 2018)
- December Graduation Celebration (December 6, 2018)
- Graduation Fair and Senior Social (March 5, 2019)
- Tower Signing - (March 9, 2019)
- Tower Society & Alumni Mixer - (April 27) **
- Tower Society President’s Reception (May 6, 2019) **
- Senior Celebration (May 7, 2019)
- “S” Association - Senior-Athletes Happy Hour (May 7, 2019)
- Grad Cap Decorating (May 8, 2019)
- Final Senior Tower Signing (May 9, 2019)
- Commencement (May 11, 2019)
**Seniors who have made a gift of $20.19 or higher will receive special invitation to these following events.
Resources Available To You
All communications sent to alumni are based off of the contact information you provide. By updating your information each time you move, you’ll be sure to receive invitations to events in your area, messages from classmates, news about Southwestern and other messages from the University.
LOCAL CHAPTERS offer alumni a wide variety of opportunities to continue the Southwestern Experience. Rekindle old friendships, make new acquaintances, continue lifelong learning, enjoy special events and explore professional opportunities, all the while helping to enhance Southwestern’s reputation in your community.
The Alumni Association recognizes that many alumni formed their most valued Southwestern relationships through student organizations, residence halls, academic departments, social groups or shared interests. In recognition of the importance of these connections, ALUMNI CONNECTIONS GROUPS offer ways to stay involved with those organizations.
There are many ways to remain connected to Southwestern after you graduate. If you find that you’re missing the Southwestern atmosphere, we encourage you to CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING. There are a variety of opportunities for you to continue to #BeSouthwestern!