Master in Accounting (MAcc) Program
Partnership with the Rice University Master in Accounting (MAcc) Program
Southwestern University has a partnership with the Rice University Master in Accounting (MAcc Program) to make it easier for students to apply to graduate school. All rising Southwestern senior students who have completed ACC36-114 (Fundamentals of Accounting) are eligible to apply to the program.
Key Features of the Southwestern-Rice MAcc Partnership:
- The application fee and GMAT/GRE requirement are waived for students who score a “B” or better in Fundamentals of Accounting.
- The Rice MAcc is open to all Southwestern undergraduate majors.
- No work experience is necessary.
- Scholarship opportunities are available.
- Southwestern students admitted to the Rice MAcc before the start of their senior year can recruit for internships for the following summer with the Big Four public accounting firms: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PwC.
Learn more about the Rice MAcc program at business.rice.edu/macc.