Economics and Business
Master in Accounting (MAcc) Program
Partnership with the Rice University Master in Accounting (MAcc) Program
Southwestern University has a partnership with the Rice University Master in Accounting (MAcc Program) to make it easier for students to apply to graduate school. All rising Southwestern senior students who have completed BUS30-114 (Fundamentals of Accounting) are eligible to apply to the program.
Key Features of the Southwestern-Rice MAcc Partnership:
- The application fee is waived for all Southwestern University students.
- The Rice MAcc is open to all Southwestern undergraduate majors.
- No work experience is necessary.
- Scholarship opportunities are available.
- Southwestern students admitted to the Rice MAcc before the start of their senior year can recruit for internships for the following summer with the Big Four public accounting firms: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PwC.
Learn more about the Rice MAcc program at business.rice.edu/macc.
A Day in the Life of a Rice MAcc Student: Ryan Baranowski - YouTube