Diversity Enrichment Committee
The Diversity Enrichment Committee (DEC) promotes a diverse student, staff, and faculty body and an inclusive environment that is equally welcoming to all.
The committee is composed of faculty, staff, and students. All of the major branches of the university (Dean of Faculty Office, Student Life, Enrollment Management, Coalition for Diversity and Social Justice, and Student Government) are represented on the DEC.
Diversity Enrichment Funding Application
The Diversity Enrichment Committee encourages campus organizations, departments and student life offices to provide opportunities and programs which further diversity and inclusion on campus. Limited funding is available for such efforts. The committee determines an annual amount available for funding requests from campus groups at the beginning of each academic year. Funding requests received are considered on a rolling basis.
Diversity Enrichment Committee Members (2021 - 2022)
- Angeles Rodriguez Cadena, Co-Chair, Faculty Representative
- Lisa Dela Cruz, Interim Co-Chair, Assistant Vice President for Student Life, Ex officio
- Eugenia Gabrielle Agobe, Recorder, Multicultural Affairs Student Representative
- Eric Selbin, Faculty Representative
- Melissa Byrnes, Faculty Representative
- Rico Self, Faculty Representative
- Purna Bajekal, Staff Representative
- Isaac Pressnell, Staff Representative
- Rachel Thompson, Coalition for Diversity and Social Justice, Student Representative
- Aidan Gomez, Student Government Association Representative
- Kendall Richards, Associate Dean of the Faculty, Ex officio
Anonymous comments can be posted from this field and are submitted directly to the Diversity Enrichment Committee.