The Business Office is located on the first floor of the Cullen Building. Cash, check, money order or cashier’s check accepted. Credit cards are not accepted at the Business Office – only online.
Check, money order, or cashier’s check can be sent by mail to the following address:
PO Box 770
Georgetown, TX 78627
Physical Address for Overnight Payments:
1001 East University Avenue
Georgetown, TX 78626
Online Via Credit Card or ACH
- Credit Cards that are accepted include MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express. A 2.75% processing fee will be added to the amount.
- Electronic Check/ACH payments are also accepted with no additional processing fee.
- Credit Card and ACH payments area accepted online through a student’s WebAdvisor account.
- For Students Making Online Payments:
- For Parents Making Online Payments:
Students have to set up a “Parent Pin” for a parent or other authorized individual to get access to make credit card or ACH payments for their accounts. After the Parent Pin is set up, an email will be sent to the new user with an ID, a temporary password, and a link to login at the payment site.
ECSI Payment Plan
- It is an interest free monthly payment plan.
- There are no credit checks and the payment plan is administered by Heartland ECSI.
- Multiple payment plans are available from 12 to 7 months for the entire academic year or 5 to 3 month plans for a specific term only.
- The number of payments and the monthly amount are based on the dates your enroll and when the final payment is due; thus, the sooner you sign up the smaller your monthly payments will be!!
- There is a non-refundable $40 application fee.
- The payment plan is flexible. It can be adjusted up or down at any time as things change. Plans can be started based on estimated charges and adjusted when final charges are known.
- Please go to here for more information and to sign up.
Guaranteed Tuition Plans
- If you have a Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan or other out-of-state plan, please contact the Business Office at (512) 863-1928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will need a copy of your ID card or other plan document that shows benefits.
- Once the benefit information is received the student account will be credited for the amount of the anticipated tuition plan credit.
- Southwestern charges a flat tuition rate for the credit hours of 12-19. An “anticipated tuition credit” for 12 hours will be added to the student account based on the plan. After the add/drop period is over, this anticipated amount will be adjust based on the actual hours of enrollment.