We know that often the Student Account Statement can sometimes be overwhelming, so we are providing important information to help you understand your charges, aid offered, amount due and payment options. Please know that we are here to support you along the way!
Billing Schedule & Due Dates
|SEMESTER||E-Bill Availability DATES||PAYMENT DUE DATE|
Postponed until April 21, 2021
Originally planned for April 20, 2021
|May 11, 2021|
Returning Students E-bills - April 28, 2021
New Students - E-Bill received after registration
Reminder E-bills to Returning Students -
|July 16, 2021|
E-bills released Nov. 12, 2021
|Dec. 10, 2021|
CashNet Payment Portal Instructions:
Access & Overview
Setting up Authorized Payer or see “How To Videos”
The links above include detailed instructions that address the following items:
- View current student account statement updated on a daily basis.
- View account balance by total and term
- Access current and prior E-bills
- Make ACH or credit card payments & view prior online payments
- Sending other individuals access to view e-bills and make payments.
- Enroll in the SU Payment Plan
- Setup text and email alerts
For payers with more than one student at SU, you can now link multiple student accounts by following these instructions.
Select the link above for a detailed list of important dates for all financial deadlines including payments and waivers, as well as when late fees are assessed and the resulting outcomes if payment is not made timely.
Important 1098-T Information:
1098-T Frequently Asked Questions, please go here .
Instructions for students to access their electronic 1098-Ts, please go here .