We know that often the Student Account Statement can sometimes be overwhelming, so we are providing important information to help you understand your charges, aid offered, amount due and payment options. Please know that we are here to support you along the way!
Important 1098-T Form Changes for 2018:
New reporting changes to the 2018 1098-T forms, please go here.
2018 1098-T Information Sheet, please go here.
For step-by-step e-bill setup instructions please go here.
For General On-line Student Account Instructions that address the following items go here:
- View current student account statement updated on a daily basis.
- View account balance by term
- Access E-bills
- Make ACH or credit card payments & view prior online payments
- Manage any saved ACH or credit card payment methods
- Setup text and email alerts
- Setup parents or authorized users with access by setting up a user PIN
- Change parent or authorized User access.
Billing Schedule & Due Dates
|SEMESTER||BILLING DATE||PAYMENT DUE DATE|
|Summer 2018||April 13, 2018||May 4, 2018|
Returning Students Ebills - April 24, 2018
New Students - Estimated Bill Received at SPROG
- Updated Ebill with actual charges on June 29, 2018
Reminder Ebills to All Students - July 6, 2018
|July 20, 2018|
Nov. 9, 2018
|Dec. 7, 2018|
Detailed list of important dates for all financial deadlines including payments and waivers, as wells as when late fees are assessed and the resulting outcomes if payment is not made timely.