We know that often the Student Account Statement can sometimes be overwhelming, so we are providing important information to help you understand your charges, aid offered, amount due and payment options. Please know that we are here to support you along the way!
Accessing E-bill & Setting up a Parent PIN Instructions:
For step-by-step instructions for accessing E-bills and setting up Parent PINS please go here.
Accessing On-Line Student Account Detail & CashNet Payment Portal:
For the detailed instructions that address the following items go here .
- View current student account statement updated on a daily basis.
- View account balance by total and term
- Access current and prior E-bills
- Make ACH or credit card payments & view prior online payments
- Enroll in the SU Payment Plan
- Manage any saved ACH or credit card payment methods
- Setup text and email alerts
- Students provide parents or authorized users with access by setting up a user PIN
- Change parent or authorized user access.
Billing Schedule & Due Dates
|SEMESTER||E-Bill Availability DATES||PAYMENT DUE DATE|
April 18, 2019
|May 3, 2019|
Returning Students E-bills - April 26, 2019
New Students - Estimated Bill Received at SPROG
E-bills to All Students - June 28, 2019
(New students first actual bill & reminder bill for returning students)
|July 19, 2019|
Nov. 15, 2019
|Dec. 13, 2019|
Select the link above for a detailed list of important dates for all financial deadlines including payments and waivers, as well as when late fees are assessed and the resulting outcomes if payment is not made timely.
Important 1098-T Information for 2018:
New reporting changes to the 2018 1098-T forms, please go here.
2018 1098-T Information Sheet, please go here .
How students access their electronic 1098-Ts, please go here .