18 Under 40
Southwestern University alumni enter a variety of industries after graduation, leading fulfilling lives that contribute to the well-being of humanity. To celebrate our youngest graduates, Southwestern announces a new alumni recognition program – “18 under 40.”
“18 Under 40” recognizes 18 Southwestern graduates, under the age of 40, who are already making significant contributions to their professions and/or communities. The achievements of the honorees are inspirational to Southwestern students and serve as a source of pride for the Southwestern University community.
If you know someone who contributes to their profession and/or community, please nominate them for this prestigious honor. Click here to view the online nomination form. Nominations are due by Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Who can be selected?
To be selected for the “18 under 40” Award, nominees must be a graduate of Southwestern University, be younger than 40 years old at the time of the nomination, and have:
- attained prominence in their business, profession, or vocational endeavors and/or
- performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally and/or globally
Who can submit a nomination?
Nominations may be made by any of the following:
- Any alumnus/a or friend of Southwestern University, including self-nominators
- Any member of the Southwestern University faculty or staff
- Nominations are due by Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018.
- Selected honorees will be informed by Friday, Dec. 14, 2018.
- The 2019 honorees will be announced to the public in mid-January 2019.