On-Campus Visit Events
LocationWilhelmina Cullen Admission Center
Virtual Senior Visit Day (virtual format)
Kick off your senior year college search at Southwestern! This event is the next best thing to visiting us in person. While you may not be with us physically, we’re just as excited to share with you what we love about Southwestern. Join us and discover the Southwestern Experience from the comfort of your own couch!
This event is intended for prospective first-year and transfer students interested in enrolling at Southwestern in the fall of 2021 (rising high school seniors & prospective transfer students). Parents are also encouraged to attend.
Click here to view a tentative schedule of events for this program.
Fall Saturdays at Southwestern (on campus)
Can’t make it to campus on a weekday? We’ve got you covered! These events are for any prospective student interested in Southwestern. The visit consists of an information session covering topics such as our unique Paideia curriculum, the application process, scholarships, and need-based financial aid, followed by a campus tour, focusing on different areas of campus life and academics. There is no fee associated with this event. Click below on the date that works best with your schedule and follow the link on the following page to register.
- SEP 19 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- OCT 3 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- OCT 10 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- OCT 17 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- OCT 24 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- NOV 14 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- NOV 21 - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. | 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Scope out Southwestern (virtual format)
On Tuesday & Wednesday evenings, we drill down to the details in these one-hour virtual information sessions highlighting a particular aspect of the Southwestern Experience. Whether you’re a first-time visitor, or you’ve engaged with us in the past, these dynamic, interactive sessions are a wonderful opportunity for all prospective students to engage with faculty, staff, and students from a variety of areas across campus. Join us for one event - or all of them!
NOTE: All events take place from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Central Time).
- SEP 9 - Economics, Business, & Spanish
- SEP 22 - Center for Career & Professional Development: Pirate Internships - learn how our #3 nationally ranked career center helps students obtain impactful practical learning experiences
- SEP 23 - Mosaic & Residence Life - discover our unique approach to student development & the residential experience
- SEP 23 - Fine Arts - a conversation with faculty & students
- SEP 29 - Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Nationally Competitive Fellowships & Scholarships
- SEP 30 - Paideia - learn about SU’s unique educational philosophy of think, create, & connect.
- OCT 6 - High-Impact Learning Experiences: Community-Engaged Learning, Study Abroad, & Undergraduate Research
- OCT 7 - Sciences & Pre-Health Programs
- OCT 13 - Paideia - learn about SU’s unique educational philosophy of think, create, & connect.
- OCT 14 - Center for Career & Professional Development: PirateConnect & Bridges Projects - learn how our career counselors connect with alumni and prepare for life after graduation
- OCT 21 - Fine Arts
- OCT 27 - Health & Counseling Center
- OCT 28 - Mosaic, Residence Life, & Community-Engaged Learning - discover our unique approach to student development & the residential experience
- NOV 10 - Center for Career & Professional Development - overall overview of the #3 ranked career center in the U.S.
- NOV 11 - Political Science & Psychology
- NOV 17 - Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Nationally Competitive Fellowships & Scholarships
- NOV 18 - Community-Engaged Learning - discover how our students develop and act upon a heightened sense of responsibility to their community