Transcript Request & Other Forms

Below you will find links to various forms used by the Office of the Registrar. Please note that most forms require a handwritten signature. You may return completed forms to our office in the Prothro Center, via fax to (512) 863-1685, or via email to

Document File
Southwestern University Transcript Request - SU uses the National Student Clearinghouse to fulfill all transcript requests. Please follow the link to the right to order your transcript online. Link
Verification of Enrollment - Common verification requests include verification of full- or part-time status, dates of attendance, degree completion, GPA, credit hours, and/or declared major. Other types of information can be verified upon request. Please refer to these instructions for further guidance. NOTE: Southwestern can only verify enrollment for the current semester or upcoming semester(s) in which you have already registered for classes. Download
Parent Access to Student Information (FERPA) - Through this form, a student can (1) authorize the release of information for account and financial obligations, merit scholarships, and financial aid; and (2) allow for final semester grades to be mailed to an authorized party, upon request. This form does not provide access or permission to speak with individual faculty, staff, or departments about a student’s academic status, grades, or other personal academic information. We can only accept a FERPA form submitted directly by the student. Download
Final Grade Report Request - This form may be submitted at the end of each semester for which you would like to request a grade report. In order to send a final grade report, the Office of the Registrar must have a Parent Access to Student Information (FERPA) form on file granting us permission to release your student’s grades to you. Google Form
Address Change (Current Student) Google Form
Address Change (Parent or Former Student) Link
Change of Advisor Download
Incomplete Grade (I) Download
Independent Project - Before any Independent Study, Tutorial, Research Project, or Honors Project course may be added to a student’s schedule, this form must be submitted with a signed add card. Download
Language Placement Appeal for Spanish  Download
Initial Declaration of Major Google Form
Change of Major/Minor/Catalog/Grad Year Google Form
Diploma Replacement Request Download
Transfer Credit (Pre-)Approval - U.S. Only Download
Confidentiality Request (Policies on Directory Information) Download