Academic Calendar / Exams
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the Academic Calendar as well as other calendars (schedules) related to the academic operations of the University.
- Academic Calendar 2023-2024 (TENTATIVE)
- Academic Calendar 2022-2023 (APPROVED)
Academic Calendar 2021-2022 (APPROVED)
- 9/27/21: SUnity Day was moved to February 23, 2022 by vote of the Faculty.
Academic Calendar 2020-2021 (APPROVED - 11/30/20)
- The newest version of the academic calendar has been approved and contains the following changes: January 19 start date, the removal of spring break, and the addition of multiple reading days.
- The deadline to drop without record, or to change a section to Pass/D/F, has been extended to Monday, March 8 at 5:00pm.
- The deadline to drop with record has been extended to Wednesday, March 31 at 5:00pm.
- Academic Calendar 2019-2020 (APPROVED)
- Academic Calendar 2018-2019 (APPROVED)
- Academic Calendar 2017-2018 (APPROVED)
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017 (APPROVED)