How To Get Involved
Over the 2020-2021 academic year, the Tactical Planning Task Force will hold events and attend a variety of meetings to gather feedback on what constituents recommend be included in the tactical plan.
The Tactical Priority Proposal Submission Form is Now Closed
Southwestern students, staff, faculty, alumni, and trustees may use this form to propose tactics for achieving institutional priorities. This information will be reviewed by the Tactical Planning Task Force.
Meetings with Consultation Groups
- October 22, 2020 - Integrated Learning Directors
- October 29, 2020 - Diversity Enrichment Committee (DEC)
- November 12, 2020 - Committee on Advising, Retention, and Enrollment (CARE)
- November 19, 2020 - Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Equity Faculty Task Force (DIBE)
Faculty Feedback Opportunities
- October 12, 2020 - All-Area Faculty Meeting
- November 9, 2020 - Area Faculty Meeting