Southwestern

Engaging Minds, Transforming Lives

Visit Southwestern

Brown-Cody Hall

Opened in 1997, Brown-Cody Hall is a first-year women's residence hall on the east side of campus. It offers suite-style rooms with a connecting bath, a computer lab, a spacious lounge, several study areas, kitchen and laundry facilities, as well as a great view of campus and the surrounding area.

Brown-Cody Hall, funded by The Brown Foundation, Inc. of Houston, honors the memory of three Southwestern alumnae whose influence and generosity are apparent in the endowments, facilities and landscape enhancements of the campus: Alice Pratt Brown, Class of 1924; Margarett Root Brown, Class of 1915; and Florence Root Cody, Class of 1907.