SU Shuttle Information
Eco Friendly! Meet new people! Bring your friends along!
The SU Shuttle is back and Student Activities will be coordinating its operation. This weekly shuttle makes stops at both HEB and Wolf Ranch. All SU students can ride along for free.
No advance reservations are necessary. Just bring your cell phone and show up behind the McCombs Center (near The Cove patio) between 2:55-3:45pm on a designated shuttle day. The first Shuttle departs each scheduled day at 3:00pm*. Subsequent pickups (riders must be present by 3:45pm!) will only occur if necessary.
The Fall 2016 schedule appears below. Here’s the pdf map of pickup and drop off locations at HEB and Wolf Ranch. Please direct questions to Student Activities at 512-863-1345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: See the Fall Break schedule below to see when the Shuttle begins at 12noon rather than 3:00pm.
Here’s the Fall 2016 schedule!
- Sunday, August 21st, 3-5pm
- Sunday, August 28th, 3-5pm
- Thursday, September 1st, 3-5pm
- Sunday, September 11th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, September 18th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, September 25th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, October 2nd, 3-5pm
- Fall Break (October 8 - 11th) – Shuttle will operate as follows:
- Saturday, Oct 8th 3-5pm
- Sunday, Oct 9th 12-2pm
- Monday, Oct 10th 12-2pm
- Tuesday, Oct 11th 12-2pm
- Sunday, October 16th, 3-5pm
- Monday, October 24th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, October 30th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 6th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 13th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 20th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 27th, 3-5pm
- Sunday, December 4th, 3-5pm