The Office of Student Activities is an advisor, ally, administrator, educator and mentor to the students of Southwestern University.
What We Do
We facilitate learning experiences through new student orientation, leadership opportunities, student organizations, social activities, and other services that promote personal growth and the empowerment of students for success in our diverse community and beyond it.
Check out our photo gallery from events planned by Student Activities and the University Programming Council including: Cinematic Saturday, Concerts, Friday Night Live, Orientation, Break Programs, and many more.
- Click here to learn about the SU Shuttle
- Do you want to help with a campus-wide concert? The SoUndwave Committee is looking for volunteers to help with publicity and assistance on the day of the event. Contact Rebecca (email@example.com) if you’re interested.
- Click here to apply for Community Chest funding. Application deadlines are January 25th, February 22nd, and March 29th, all at 5:00 pm.
UPC wants to know what type of performers you want to see at Friday Night Live.
- Click here to give your opinion! If you take the time to fill out the survey, you’ll also be entered into a raffle for signed merchandise from an upcoming FNL event.
- Your student organization can propose an event with this form. Be part of making your idea a reality and have your organization’s name on the publicity!
Upcoming events and activities in The Cove and around campus.
January 25th, 2015
February 22nd, 2015
March 29th, 2015
Student Leader Profiles
Find out from our students why getting involved is so important at Southwestern.