University Council Agenda
November 29, 2011
UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING
TO: Members of the University Council
Jake B. Schrum, Jim Hunt, Richard Anderson, Jerry Brody, Paul Gaffney, Dave Stones, John Ore, Elaine Craddock, Therese Shelton, Tim O’Neill, Dirk Early, Kathi Ray, Kendall Richards, Melissa Johnson, Julie Cowley, Beverly Jones, Joey King, Rick McKelvey, Dave Voskuil, Francie Schroeder, Ron Swain, Christina Ivy, Thomas Martin, Sarah Cook
FROM: James W. Hunt, Provost and Dean of the Faculty
SUBJECT: University Council Meeting – November 29, 2011
The next meeting of the University Council will take place on Tuesday, November 29 at 1:15 p.m. in the Dan Rather Room. The agenda is as follows:
1. Approval of the minutes from the October 25, 2011 meeting. (Attachment A)
2. Discussion of University Council Executive Committee membership.
3. Discussion of Revised Religious Diversity Statement. (Attachment B)
4. The Development of Religious Harassment Policy.
5. Future Agendas – Regular Updates vs. Dealing with Broader and/or Substantive Issues.
6. Questions Regarding the Financial Impact of the Addition of Women’s Lacrosse and Men’s Football.
7. Forwarding Minutes of Other Councils to the University Council.
8. Other business.