Representatives from Georgetown, Columbia, Johns Hopkins, Princeton and Tufts to be on hand to answer questions.
Career Services presents
INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRAD SCHOOL AND CAREERS INFORMATION SESSION
Wednesday, Nov. 12
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Lynda McCombs Ballroom
Considering a career in public and international affairs? Hear from representatives of top graduate programs in the field at this panel presentation. Be sure to bring your questions (and your lunch, if you like)! Representatives from the following programs will participate:
- Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs
- Johns Hopkins University’s Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University’s Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy