New to Southwestern?
Welcome to Southwestern. At this site, you will find tips and instructions on connecting your computer, links to anti-virus software (It is mandatory that you have some form of anti-virus software installed and operating properly on your computer.) and links to other ITS and campus websites. If you need help, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (512) 819-7333 (x7333 on-campus).
- I need my SUeID password reset because I have forgotten it or it has expired. What do I do?
- Challenge Questions for forgotten passwords
- What will happen to my accounts and documents when I graduate from Southwestern?
Academic Campus Wireless
Residence Halls Wireless and Wired Ethernet
- SU e-mail (mail.southwestern.edu)
- How do I setup email on my smartphone or e-mail client?
- I can’t get my smartphone to send messages (Android compatibility)
- mySouthwestern Portal (my.southwestern.edu)
- Library Online Databases (Off-Campus)
- Moodle (Learning and Content Management System)
- Pirate Card and Pirate BUC$
Computer Labs, Printing and Scanning
Help and Support