To create and send a Campus Notice, go to Southwestern's Campus Notice site at http
- Click login located in the right pane with your SUeID
- Login with your SUeID and password and click Sign In
- Click Submit Notice in the right pane.
- Click on the box to the right of First Distribution Date and select the date on the pop
-up calendar. If you want your notice to be sent on a second day, click in the Second Distribution Date box and choose the date.
- Enter a brief Subject line for your notice. This will be displayed in the summary information at the top of the day's notices and you may want to make it "catchy" so folks will want to read the details!
- Choose the appropriate recipients by clicking in the boxes under the Distribute to the following group(s) heading.
- Choose the Message Type
- Compose your notice in the area below the toolbar. Remember that recipients will nearly always appreciate brevity. Proofread your message to make sure you have included important details and have the correct dates and times. It's a good idea to write the text of your message in advance and then copy and paste it into the Notice composition box. It's also a good idea to identify your connection to the announcement (your job title or your office in a student organization, for example)
- Read and check the I certify that... statement
- Click Submit Notice
- Click Logout in the right pane
FYI - Campus Notices are sent out at 8:00am.