The Mailman mailing list manager provides options that control the format and delivery of messages sent to a mailing list. For example, messages can be received individually, when sent, or can be received periodically in ""digest"" form. Follow these steps to change Mailman options.
- Find the mailing list to be modified in the list of lists found at http
://www.southwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/ and click on it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next screen, to the section labeled Subscribers.
- Enter your e-mail address in the last text box on the page and click the Unsubscribe or edit options button.
- Enter your password for the mailing list that you are attempting to modify and click on Login. If you do not know the password, click on the Remind button near the bottom of the screen and your list password will be immediately e-mailed to you.You will now see a screen through which you can unsubscribe from the list, see a list of all your subscriptions, and change list options.
- To change list options, scroll down to the Options section of the page and select appropriate settings. For example, click the On button in the Set Digest Mode section to receive a digested (aggregated) form of the list postings.
- Make sure to click on Submit My Changes on the bottom of the screen otherwise your changes will not take effect.