SUeID Account Setup
Your SUeID is your electronic identity to access all online web services at Southwestern. It also serves as your login (username) for all labs and classroom computers and your su-pirate wireless username and password. Remember - your password is case sensitive, that is upper and lower case letters count when logging into the lab and classroom computers. Lastly, your SUeID is your e-mail name. Address: SUeID@southwestern.edu
Faculty and Staff
- All SUeIDs are created by ITS. We can not create an SUeID until a contract has been signed by the new employee AND the faculty/staffdirectory information screen is up-to-date. The directory information screen is maintained by either Human Resources (Staff) or the Provost Office (Faculty).
- A department chair or supervisor can request the creation of an SUeID in advance of start date, as long as the directory information screen is complete.
- To request a new SUeID call 512-863-1642 or send an e-mail to SUeID@southwestern.edu
- SUeIDs for students are created by notification from Admissions or the Center for Academic Success, 512-863-1401.
- ITS cannot create a student account without this notification.